Dance Shoes Suede Sole Brush
Due to their constant use, it is common that latin dance shoes wear out. Despite the soles remaining unseen, their effects, if damaged, will be noticeable. As the sole becomes smoother, it stops having the same grasp, making it easier to slide and fall.
This shoe brush for suede leather is designed to clean the soles of your shoes to keep them rough, giving you better footwear performance every single time. This is a hardwearing piece of wood with high-quality metallic bristles.
- Shoe brush
- One piece
- Materials: Wood and metallic bristles
- Cover included
Order Processing : 4-7Business Days.
Postal Service: 18-28 Business Days. Freeshipping
Postal Expedited: 10-15 Business Days. US $7.9 +
Express Delivery: 6-9 Business Days. US $38.00 +
Return within 15 days from the delivered date.
1. Items received within 15 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
3. Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.
1. Keep the shoes in a dust proof bag or wrapped with a soft cloth, avoid contact with solvents, acids, alkali, oils and other corrosive materials. Clean shoes regularly, avoid hard brushing and the use of shoe polish on the shoe surface; this will reduce the life of the shoe itself.
2. Artificial leather: Cleaning of artificial leather surface is relatively simple, just clean the surface with a damp cloth and then dry-wipe immediately.
3. Sanded Leather (Suede Leather): This material is also relatively simple to clean, use a clean and dry toothbrush; brush the surface in one direction.
4. Patent leather: This leather is the easiest to clean due to its non-absorbing nature. Clean the leather with a wet cloth and dry-wipe immediately. 5. Special fabric leather: To clean this type of material, use a small toothbrush dipped in mild detergent and brush on the stained spots, and then clean with a small toothbrush dipped in water. Dry-wipe with a clean cloth.
6. For other maintenance and cleaning, professional cleaning service is strongly recommended.