Women Modern Dance Shoes Silber Gold Latin Ballroom Salsa Tango Samba Dance Shoes
Shipping Time: Usually ships in 5-7 days with delivery to US in 7-10 business days. International orders take 10-15 business days. Options to expedite available by request.
- Shoe Type: Dance Shoes
- Gender: Women
- Heel Height: Can be Customized
- Insole Material: Bonded Leather
- Lining Material: Cotton Fabric
- Dance Shoe Type: Ballroom/Latin Shoes
- Heel Type: Thin Heels
- Outsole Material: Soft Suede Leather
- Upper Material: PU
- Closure Type: Buckle
- Shoe Width: Medium(B,M)
- Fit: Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Special Custom Request: Click Here to find out how you can further customize your shoes.
- If you have any problem please contact us, such as size/heel/color/sole.
Order Processing : 4-7Business Days.
Postal Service: 18-28 Business Days. Freeshipping
Postal Expedited: 10-15 Business Days. US $7.9 +
Express Delivery: 6-9 Business Days. US $38.00 +
Return within 15 days from the delivered date.
1. Items received within 15 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
3. Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.
1. Keep the shoes in a dust proof bag or wrapped with a soft cloth, avoid contact with solvents, acids, alkali, oils and other corrosive materials. Clean shoes regularly, avoid hard brushing and the use of shoe polish on the shoe surface; this will reduce the life of the shoe itself.
2. Artificial leather: Cleaning of artificial leather surface is relatively simple, just clean the surface with a damp cloth and then dry-wipe immediately.
3. Sanded Leather (Suede Leather): This material is also relatively simple to clean, use a clean and dry toothbrush; brush the surface in one direction.
4. Patent leather: This leather is the easiest to clean due to its non-absorbing nature. Clean the leather with a wet cloth and dry-wipe immediately. 5. Special fabric leather: To clean this type of material, use a small toothbrush dipped in mild detergent and brush on the stained spots, and then clean with a small toothbrush dipped in water. Dry-wipe with a clean cloth.
6. For other maintenance and cleaning, professional cleaning service is strongly recommended.